Since we have already covered April blogging topics, it is time to spring into social media posting. Are you keeping up with your social media strategy? We sure hope so. As long as you keep up with your social efforts, we will keep on cranking out ideas for you!
Here are 15 social media posts for the month of April:
- TODAY is April Fools! Time to trick your fans and followers – just remember to say APRIL FOOLS!
- April is National Humor Month – it wouldn’t hurt to crack a few jokes every once in a while to make your viewers chuckle.
- Have you been blogging this month? ALWAYS REMEMBER to blast the link to your blog posts out on your Facebook and Twitter pages. This will drive viewers to your website.
- April is Lawn and Garden Month – tips anyone?
- April 7th is World Health Day. Post a fun health fact or motivation health quote. Example: “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” –Norman R. Augustine
- April is also Stress Awareness Month. CALL TO ACTION: What do you do to de-stress?
- CALL TO ACTION: Do you have spring fever?
- Remind followers and fans that Tax Day is Monday, April 15th. Some may thank you for this reminder!
- April 10th is Golfer’s Day. Post about a local golf course for all your fans who enjoy a good game of golf.
- Recognize Earth Day on Monday, April 22nd. You can post about local events and activities to get the community involved.
- Popular spring insurance policies to promote: motorcycle insurance, RV insurance, watercraft insurance, off-road vehicle insurance, etc.
- In light of April being National Pecan Month, post a recipe!
- Remind fans and followers to check in on their insurance policies – this can be a part of their “spring cleaning” strategy! Post a link back to your website, too.
- Post a quote about spring. We love this one: “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” ―Margaret Atwood
- Post an article that gives spring cleaning tips. Fans and followers will enjoy this one! (If you have blogged about this, post your blog instead!)